Russian Forum About Demi Lovato | Русскоязычный Форум о Деми Ловато

Объявление

У нашего форума новый дизайн благодаря stasy lt.star. Обсудить его можно здесь.

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Слова из песен

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

В этой теме пишем ваш любимый текст из песен. Можно сказать, цитаты из ваших любимых песен. Желательно пост должен быть оформлен красиво.

Baby tell me that you want me, want me. Baby tell me that you need me, 'cause you know I'm onto you, keep it on the low I'll be waitin for you.
Baby c'mon let me show you, show you what I can do, I can make it all come true cause I'm onto you, keep it on the low I'll be waitin for you. ♥

Can we pretend that airplanes, in the night sky, are like shooting stars... I could really use a wish right now. ♥

Anything that's worth having, is sure enough worth fighting for... Quitting's out of the question, when it gets tough gotta fight some more... ♥

Boy, I need you here with me, we cant go on this way... I’m falling hard for you, and all I can say we’re going. ♥

You're all I need, your love's a drug, can't get enough, your love's a drug... And I can't sleep, can't get enough, your love's a drug. ♥

Je t’adore, Je t’adore, make a move, do the thing, turn around, strike a pose...Je t’adore, Je t’adore, make a move, do the thing, turn around, strike a pose... ♥

© Все права защищены. Copyright 2009-2010